Logo

Logo

wtorek, 15 lutego 2022

 W dzisiejszym wpisie zamieszczamy pozostałe rezultaty naszego projektu.😋

https://prezi.com/view/lFox44IwSHou74KfxMXg - prezentacja objektów UNESCO

I got this feeling on a winter day when we arrived, I've met great friends in school, I think it's very cool, I threw some sorrows in the bag and pushed it down the stairs. We make lots of mistakes. We don't care! We love it! We don't care! We love it! I got this feeling on a winter day when we arrived, I've met great friends in school, I think it's very cool, I threw some sorrows in the bag and pushed it down the stairs. We make lots of mistakes.. We don't care! We love it! We don't care! We love it! You're in a different town But I'm in Bucharest You want me at your place But I am with new friends. We were so really scared We had to kill this feel You are the sweetest thing We've ever dreamt to see. I got this feeling on a winter day when we arrived, I've learnt new things in school I think it's really cool I've seen Slatina, Bucharest and many more But soon we'll be back home The bus will shut the door Keep in touch We promise Keep in touch We promise - tekst naszej piosenki mobilności

Dwa filmy przedstawiające nasz wyjazd stworzone przez Asię Tutaj



https://psp7.sharepoint.com/:v:/s/Rumunia/EfLkTzvxdqdCk0gMILwqunkBPSjMFyVe_mMU7rsaklnECg?e=Xx9EM2 - link do fotorelacji



Nasza reprezentantka podczas wręczania kapsuły czasu




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz